Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Gracechurch has a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you. We do not pass on your details to any third party unless you give us permission or we are legally obliged to do so. Any personal data provided by you will be held and processed in accordance with the data protection principles You have the right to ask for a copy of the information held by us in our records, in return for which we may charge a small fee. You also have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
In general, you can use this website without giving us any information. However, additional services may be available if we have certain information about you. We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Contact information including email address and/or geographical address
- Personal data, as supplied by you, in relation to any CV uploaded through the site. (Such data shall not be held for more than 6 months).
Users of our website can register for a number of email newsletters and updates, we may also use this information to contact you directly with products or services which we feel may be of interest to you. This service is entirely optional and you may unsubscribe at any time.
The site does not automatically capture or store personal information, other than logging the users IP address and session information, such as the duration of the visit and type of browser used. This information is recognised by the web server and is used only for system administration.
Full details of Gracechurch’s Data Protection policy can be obtained by writing to the Data Controller, Gracechurch Wealth Management LLP, EFX House, 1 Boycott Avenue, Oldbrook, Milton Keynes, MK6 2RW
Specific risk warnings relating to the use of Gracechurch Wealth Management LLP’s products and services, including this website:
- The information contained within this web site is believed to be correct, but cannot be guaranteed. Any opinions expressed herein are given in good faith and may be subject to change without notice.
- Published information, including within the site, is not intended to constitute an offer or agreement to buy or sell investments and does not constitute a personal recommendation.
- No liability is accepted whatsoever for any loss howsoever arising from any information in this web site.
- The information contained in this website may be used and reproduced in hard copy form for personal use only. The information may not otherwise be reproduced, distributed or transmitted to any other person or incorporated in any way into another document or other material without the prior written permission of Gracechurch Wealth Management LLP.
Professional Indemnity Insurance
In accordance with the disclosure requirements of the Services Regulations 2009, our professional indemnity insurer is Lockton Companies LLP, The St Botolph Building, 138 Hounsditch, London EC3A 7AG.